Alice’s is a Seasonal Business
Alice’s operating hours vary according to the time of year. Hours are listed on this page. Alice’s dining room is closed:
- New Years Day
- Tuesday after Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
NOTE: National Three Day Weekends Alice’s is open on the Holiday Monday (Labor Day, July 4th or Memorial Day) on an extended Sunday Schedule.
Certainly call in a reservation if:
- your party is 5 or more;
- members of your party are persons with disabilities or young children so that we can properly accommodate their specific needs
To ensure everyone is not surprised:
- confirm your reservation – unconfirmed reservations are honored for 15 minutes before the table is given away;
- notify us if your party is running late;
- let us know if there is an increase or decrease in your party size;
- please lets us know if you need to cancel;
- we cannot GUARANTEE a reservation for a particular portion of our dining room we can only NOTE the preference and try our best to manage the dining room to accommodate your request;
We always welcome walk-ins. However during peak season, peak hours of operation and when we or Live the Lake NJ hosts special events – our wait list may be quite long. Our front of house staff is expert at minimizing wait-lists. While you wait, you are invited to have a seat in Big Fish Lounge, sit along our parking lot boardwalk overlooking the lake. We have a paging system so you won’t miss when your table is ready.
Please note – parties with reservations will always be given seating preference over waiting list customers.
Big Fish Lounge
Alice’s has a beautifully appointed bar/lounge ‘below deck’ of the main dining room. Guests are invited to visit Big Fish to enjoy drink specials, live music, happy hour and major sporting ‘man cave’ and ‘tailgating’ events.