What to Expect at Alice’sAlice’s is a casual lake-view property which offers guests made-to-order New American fare. Our seasonal menu lists entrees which features beef, pork, chicken, seafood, fish as well as vegetarian options. The menu is complimented by daily specials. Alice’s full bar serves an array of cocktails, wine, cordials, draft and bottled beers. Alice’s has a children’s menu. Our main dining room is ADA compliant. Alice’s has a separate lounge downstairs, the Big Fish Lounge which (as of january 1, 2017) is under renovation to be reopened April 2017.
Alice’s is a Seasonal Business
Alice’s operating hours vary according to the time of year. Hours are listed on this page. Alice’s dining room is closed:
- New Years Day
- Tuesday after Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
NOTE: Alice’s is is open Monday Labor Day and Monday Memorial Day on an Sunday Schedule.
Reservation & Walk-in Policy
We welcome walk-ins. However, during peak season our wait list may be quite long. Our front of house staff is expert at minimizing wait-lists. While you wait, you are invited to enjoy a beverage in our Big Fish Lounge, or sit along our parking lot boardwalk overlooking the lake. We have a paging system so you won’t miss when your table is ready. Please note – parties with reservations will always be given seating preference over waiting list customers.
We suggest reservations when:
- your party is 5 or more;
- members of your party are persons with disabilities or very young children requiring a highchair;
Best Reservation Practices:
- confirm your reservation – unconfirmed reservations are honored for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the table is given away;
- notify us if your party is running late or if you need to cancel;
- let us know if there is an increase or decrease in your party size;
- we cannot GUARANTEE a reservation for a particular portion of our dining room we can only NOTE the preference and try our best to manage the dining room to accommodate your request;
Timing your Meal
Alice’s is not a ‘food factory’ – we want guests to enjoy each other’s company and the kitchen’s made-to-order creations. Most guests enjoy a relaxing three course meal in less than 1.5 hours. During the peak season, we may ask guests who stay at their table beyond the 1.5 hour mark OR longer than 15 minutes after their server presents a check (whichever comes first) to kindly let other guests have an opportunity to have use of the table. Our beautiful Big Fish Lounge is a great after-dinner spot as is our boardwalk overlooking the lake.